Microbiological Water Testing
- Potable Water Sampling Procedure - Instructions on how to properly sample potable water sources for Laboratory Testing
Mould Information (Guidelines & Resource PDF Documents):
- Alberta Real Estate Association Guidelines (Drug House Remediation)
- Alberta Government - Mould at the Worksite (Best Practices)
- Also known as Marihuana Grow Op(MGO) Guidelines
- Mould Guide (Manitoba Department of Labour & Immigration)
- Fungal Contamination (Health Canada)
- Calgary Health Region (Environmental Health)
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) "Fighting Mould"
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) "Mould Resources"
Bulk Asbestos Sampling Procedures
Working with asbestos in the workplace has specific requirements. Please refer to local laws and guidelines to find out your legal rights and responsibilities regarding working with asbestos.
Sampling procedures for Vermiculite and Bulk samples are available on pages 82 & 96 of the Alberta Asbestos Abatement Manual.